ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server 5.2.3 (win 2003) service start problem

2006-04-28 09:47:31
Subject: Re: TSM Server 5.2.3 (win 2003) service start problem
From: Richard van Denzel <r.vandenzel AT BSU DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:55:48 +0200
Hmmm, 200MB extension is not a lot. I once had to perform an dsmserv
auditdb on W2K3 (TSM 5.3.x) and had to increase the log from 2 upto 10GB
just to get the auditdb running.

Have you looked in dsmserv.err if it contains additional information?
When you start dsmserv from the command-line do you get any add. info?

BTW, what TSM Server version are you running on which platform?

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel