ADSM-L

Re: TSM BA client on Exchange 4-way cluster hangs

2006-04-25 16:40:10
Subject: Re: TSM BA client on Exchange 4-way cluster hangs
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:41:18 -0700
Hi Wanda, which SP are you running, and on what processor architecture?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-04-25
13:28:38: