ADSM-L

server-to-server password expiration problem, again? Still?

2006-04-21 14:57:13
Subject: server-to-server password expiration problem, again? Still?
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:54:10 -0400
Hi, all.

I'm still chewing on my server-to-server password problems (my PMR has
been open since the January discussion) and was wondering if anyone
else had gotten any satisfaction out of IBM on this.  I know at least
a few of you were also encountering the same problem.  To recap:

When the server-to-server volume password expires, it fails to update.
This means that virtual volumes stop passing, and in my case DB
backups stop happening, resulting in a log-full coredump.

- Allen S. Rout