ADSM-L

Poll for error question

2006-04-21 13:55:04
Subject: Poll for error question
From: Jeremy Cloward <CLOWARJ AT NATIONWIDE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:53:31 -0400
Good day All ,
    I am using 3.4 on VM server , clients are about that old too.  (I know,
you all first advise to get something for the current millennium, Im
working on that )
     I am finding multiple instances where unregistered nodes contact the
server and try to back up, I see them in console mode, but I don't know how
many I am actually getting.
     Is there a command I can run where I poll the actlog for occurrences
of this say for the last week?
     I just inherited this one, and I know some newer versions of TSM, but
this one is beyond me.
      Any help is more than appreciated.

Jeremy Cloward

      "In this golden age of communication , means everyone talks at the
same time"
                                                Justin Sullivan