ADSM-L

Re: cannot dismount tape

2006-04-21 10:46:36
Subject: Re: cannot dismount tape
From: Marcelo Barreto <mbarreto AT DEDICADO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:44:07 -0300
Thanks Richard.

That tape is in use in "reclamation process"

51 Space Reclamation    Volume FZW945 (storage pool CTA-SUN-ARCHS1), Mov
                               ved Files: 126, Moved Bytes: 3,122,093, Unreada
                               able Files: 0, Unreadable Bytes: 0. Current Phy
                               ysical File (bytes): 7,846,095
                               Current input volume: FZW945.
                               Waiting for mount of scratch volume (180001 sec
                               conds).

There´re no sessions requesting that tape and if I excecute query request:

ANR8346I QUERY REQUEST: No requests are outstanding.

I´ve 2 drives, and that situation had happens with 2 drives and many tapes
since many days ago. When I restart the sever the problem disappeared for a few
days and happens again.

There´s another test that I can make?

Thanks again

Marcelo.