ADSM-L

Re: Select statement to find what tape a particular file is on...

2006-04-19 15:29:05
Subject: Re: Select statement to find what tape a particular file is on...
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:23:32 -0600
Joni,

Have a look at the CONTENTS table, as that includes volume names, node
names and file names.

Another approach that I'd suggest you follow first: check for any volumes
or storage pools with access other than readwrite or readonly; any random
access disk storage pool volumes that are offline; and any volumes where
the error state is YES.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/19/2006
11:52:24: