ADSM-L

ANR0522W and ANS5092S

2006-04-12 03:15:20
Subject: ANR0522W and ANS5092S
From: "Sujay Dinakar R." <sujay_dinakar AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 00:03:57 -0700
Dear All,

  we had created a storage pool recently and that was working file till
yestarday, yestarday when we are archiving, client has given the ANS5092S error
and stoped the archive, in the server log it is saying ANR0522W.

  ANR0522W :No space available in storage pool xxxxx
  ANS5092S : Server out of data storage space

  can any one let me know how to increase the space in the storage pool.

  i have two scrach tapes in the library IBM 3581 L27, and the running tape pct
util is  74%.

  the server is installed on windows 2000 and the version is 5.1.0, and client
is also on windows 2000.

  Thank you in advance.

  regards
  sujay dinakar r