ADSM-L

Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Files being skipped during backup/archive

2006-04-11 09:35:09
Subject: Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Files being skipped during backup/archive
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:35:12 -0600
Such a document for Unix probably doesn't exist... I am not aware of any
function in Unix that is analogous to the "FilesNotToBackup" registry key
in Windows.

Just to be clear... the document you cited is with regard to files that
the Windows client omits by design, which is not related to the flash
cited in the original post on this thread.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/10/2006
22:49:47: