ADSM-L

5.3 questions

2006-04-11 01:26:26
Subject: 5.3 questions
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:17:35 -0700
I'm sorry for asking a couple of simpleton questions but 5.3 is completely
foreign to me at the moment. I'm not used to the console nor am I familiar
with where certain things are. I'm finding that the more I use the console
the more I dislike it. Yea sure, I know all about progress but I think this
particular change came in one fell swoop.

I believe I have read that collocation by group is on by default? Where do
we find that through the console? I'm sure that caching of a disk pool is
staring me in the face but so far I've managed to have missed it.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com