ADSM-L

Re: Db Restore question

2006-04-01 04:06:03
Subject: Re: Db Restore question
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 12:26:34 +0530
Hi,
    Take full backup of current database,volhist file and then restore yours
yesterday's database

With Best Regards,
Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********