ADSM-L

Re: Commands to kill migrations and sessions from connecting in the dsmserv.opt

2006-03-29 13:58:33
Subject: Re: Commands to kill migrations and sessions from connecting in the dsmserv.opt
From: Andrew Carlson <naclos AT SWBELL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:50:25 -0800
nomigrrecl will stop migrations and reclamations, but as far as I know,
if you want to remove it, you have to stop and restart the server after
it is removed from the options file.

--- Nancy L Backhaus <backhaus.nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG> wrote:

<OF4096ABD9.491DABEF-ON85257140.00658D4C-85257140.00663643 AT healthnow DOT org>
> From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT healthnow DOT org>
> Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:36:25 -0500
>
> This is a multipart message in MIME format.
> --=_alternative 0066363185257140_=
>
> What is the command to kill all migrations and  sessions in the
> dsmserv,opt file.
>
> NoMig Something??
>

> Nancy Backhaus
> Enterprise Systems
> HealthNow, NY
> 716-887-7979
> --=_alternative 0066363185257140_=

> migrations and &nbsp;sessions in the dsmserv,opt file.</font>
> Enterprise Systems<br>
> HealthNow, NY<br>
> 716-887-7979</font>
> --=_alternative 0066363185257140_=--
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information.
> Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
> prohibited and may be a violation of law.  If you are not the
> intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this
> message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
> email and destroy all copies of the original
> message.

Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,
The feeling of seeing the red box with the item you want in it:Priceless.