ADSM-L

Re: 3584 library: problems with some trays

2006-03-29 09:58:21
Subject: Re: 3584 library: problems with some trays
From: Kathleen M Hallahan <Kathleen_Hallahan AT FREDDIEMAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:52:25 -0500
We tested it out in our environment, and did not find the same
problem--all tapes were scanned appropriately.

I guess our barcode scanner is right-side-up.....

_________________________________

Kathleen Hallahan
Freddie Mac
Storage Management -- Tape
703-450-3317

   "Jurjen Oskam" <jurjen AT STUPENDOUS DOT ORG>
   03/29/2006 09:40 AM
   Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject

On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 10:26:52AM +0100, Leigh Reed wrote:

> I raised a call with IBM and they have come back with the fact that it
> may be to do with a barcode scanner that has been installed upside down.

My call is still open. When a solution is available, I'll report back.

> -------------------------
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended only for
> the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
> or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
> intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
> receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
> notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete this e-mail from your
> computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately. Receipt by
> anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
> attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.  This
> message and all contents may be reviewed by authorized parties of the
> Catholic Health System other than those named in the message header.
>
> The contents of this message do not bind the Catholic Health System to
> any contract, position, or course of action unless the sender is
> specifically authorized to enter into contracts on behalf of the
> Catholic Health System. The contents of this message do not necessarily
> constitute an official representation of the Catholic Health System.

Oh dear, it looks like someone from your Legal Department escaped and
came too close to a computer again. Please be more careful with them
in the future.

--
Jurjen Oskam