ADSM-L

Reclaimation process keeps starting

2006-03-27 01:48:38
Subject: Reclaimation process keeps starting
From: Paul Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:47:08 +1100
We use TSM 5.2.

I have a reclaimation process which is an automated scheduled job. It
started today and I needed to cancel it, so I did using the can process
command.

I have also changed the status of this process from Active=Yes to
Active=No.

However this process keeps starting again after an hour or so, despite
me having cancelled it and the schedule being updated to Active=No.

WHY????

Regards
Paul

Paul Dudley
ANL IT Operations Dept.
ANL Container Line
pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.