ADSM-L

AW: [ADSM-L] HELP AGAIN! I think I know what's wrong...

2006-03-24 08:49:22
Subject: AW: [ADSM-L] HELP AGAIN! I think I know what's wrong...
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:48:55 +0100
Hi,

your problem is the size limit in storagepool TAPE_ORACLE.
Clear "Maximum Size Threshold: 5 G" and migration will run fine.
Now TAPE_ORACLE only accepts files less than 5g in size.

Your storagepool definition is a bit "strange".
Storagepool ORACLE is limited to files less then 9G. If bigger they will be
backed up
to the "NEXT STORAGE POOL" (TAPE_ORACLE). But storagepool TAPE_ORACLE won't
accept files
bigger then 5G.
I would remove the limitation on TAPE_ORACLE.

HTH
Thomas