ADSM-L

Re: Unable to archive files when there is no backup copygroup

2006-03-20 05:07:14
Subject: Re: Unable to archive files when there is no backup copygroup
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:06:55 +0100
Hi Andy!
I was being hit by APAR IC45627. I had a hard time recreating the
problem too, because I was using the 5.3.2.0 client, which already
contains the fix for this APAR. The customer experiencing the problem
was using the 5.3.0.0 base code. I will have him upgrade his version.
Thank you very much for your help!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines