ADSM-L

Re: Schedule Repeatation

2006-03-19 22:59:11
Subject: Re: Schedule Repeatation
From: Pranav Parikh <pparikh AT BRD.ONTRACKIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:25:38 +0530
Thanks Jim,

I will do this and let you know.

Regards
Pranav

                    JN
                    <mrtuvok@GMAIL       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    .COM>                cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [ADSM-L] Schedule
Repeatation
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    03/17/06 11:46
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi Pranav!

   If you really need to back up a client(s) that often with Tivoli, the
way
to do it is to create three separate schedules that run every hour and run
20 minutes apart.   Then assign the client to all three schedules. For
example:

                               Start time     Runs
   Schedule 1      09:00        Hourly
   Schedule 2      09:20        Hourly
   Schedule 3      09:40        Hourly

   Please let me know if you need any additional info.

    Jim Neal