ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 Inst. on MSCS

2006-03-17 13:08:18
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 Inst. on MSCS
From: JN <mrtuvok AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:07:51 -0800
Hi Pranav!

   There are two excellent resources available to help you with this.  IBM
has two redbooks that cover the process pretty well.  Go to the IBM website
and in the redbooks section do a search for the following:

        SG24-6844-01
        SG24-6761-00

    The first "SG" number is for "Disaster Recovery Strategies with Tivoli
Storage Management".  The second "SG" number is for "Deployment Guide for
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.3".

     I hope this information helps!

   Jim Neal