ADSM-L

Re: LAN free monitoring ...

2006-03-16 11:36:31
Subject: Re: LAN free monitoring ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:35:57 +0100
David,

Just checked TSM server accounting log, and you're right : required data
is here !
I previously looked in storage agent's dsmaccnt ...
However something still annoys me : how to chek if data has been sent
LAN-free or not ? Should I rely on field 25, which traces "Client
session type indicator character" (from Richard Sims web page), and
consider that a value of 19 means that data has been sent LAN-free ?
Thanks in advance !

Arnaud

(note that I won't be in a position responding to further mails till
tomorrow : I'st time to leave the office in Switzerland !)

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******