ADSM-L

Re: New TSM Server, DB and STG POOL question

2006-03-15 10:59:50
Subject: Re: New TSM Server, DB and STG POOL question
From: Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:59:33 +0100
anton walde schrieb:
We changed our Hardware a year ago. We asked support to help us and got a
good hand-out with all the steps to make.

Here is the 'cook book':

I followed the technote that Richard mentioned, and everything worked
fine. I think you should delete the old disk pool volumes before doing
the database backup. And I never had to checkin the libvolumes again,
because I used the volhist file from the old server.
--
Regards,

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470