ADSM-L

Re: ANS1950E -Backup using Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Failed Error in Client 5.3.0

2006-03-14 01:20:15
Subject: Re: ANS1950E -Backup using Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Failed Error in Client 5.3.0
From: Kurt Beyers <Kurt.Beyers AT DOLMEN DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:17:23 +0100
Nancy,

The latest news I've got from IBM is that it will be solved in the TSM 5.3.3 BA
client. The latter will become available somewhere this month.

At the time being, I've seperated the file system and Windows system objects
into two different schedules. The issue (VSS backup of Windows system objects
in combination with a VSS file system backup) is not met with this workaround.

best regards,
Kurt