ADSM-L

Re: finding compression % stats on TDP clients

2006-03-10 20:15:04
Subject: Re: finding compression % stats on TDP clients
From: Josh-Daniel Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:12:54 -0600
Oops, I completely disregarded "TDP".

If you can get the admin to grant you SQL authority (ANALYST I think), you
can select from SUMMARY which will show start/end times plus bytes
received.  Then you could divide that by the bytes sent to get your
compression ratio.

There's nowhere to get network rate if the client doesn't report it.

-Josh