ADSM-L

Re: Limits to TSM Reporting Tool?

2006-03-10 19:46:24
Subject: Re: Limits to TSM Reporting Tool?
From: Josh-Daniel Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:43:20 -0600
Are they all to the same server?  I find that operational reporting tends
to be pretty resource intensive on the server.  I've run into lock issues
that required killing sessions to free up.

If you have several TSM servers, you might try disabling specific reports
to see if things are OK on all except certain servers (specifically, ones
with fewer resources available).

-Josh