ADSM-L

AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Move Node Data from one Policy to another Policy

2006-03-10 06:11:50
Subject: AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Move Node Data from one Policy to another Policy
From: Schaub Joachim Paul ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG <Joachim.Schaub AT ABRAXAS DOT CH>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:09:48 +0100
Do you have random-access pools, tapes, cartridges, nothing?
Do you have a copypool?
Define a copypool on disk, backup the data from diskpool1, be shure to have all
data in the copypool then delete the volumes in the diskpool1, restore the
stgpool to the newpool sgn_pc

Ungefähr so:
Restore stgpool diskpool1 copy=name_copypool new=sgn_pc

Regards
joachim