ADSM-L

Re: schedule issue

2006-03-08 12:00:55
Subject: Re: schedule issue
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:59:04 -0500
On Mar 8, 2006, at 11:49 AM, Vats.Ashok wrote:

I am looking into TSM admin. guide to define a admin schedule to
run backup to copy pool. I want to start the schedule on Wednesday
and run ii every day until Sunday and don't run on Monday &
Tuesday. I was wondering if TSM allows it to do it and also what
would be my period.

Appreciate any help!

Ashok Vats
916-845-3767

You don't mention your server level, but 5.3 offers Enhanced
Schedules, as introduced in the TSM 5.3 Technical Guide redbook. You
can enumerate the days of the week in which you want a schedule to run.

   Richard Sims