ADSM-L

Undo archconversion

2006-03-07 01:46:39
Subject: Undo archconversion
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 07:38:39 +0100
Hi all,

During "expire inventory" sometimes following error-message is written :
ANR0106E imarqry.c(4996): Unexpected error 2 fetching row in table
"Archive.Objects".

When I recocnize this message I do an 'undo archconversion - convert
archive' for that node.
Because this always happens only on one of my unix-clients I would like to
know, where this problem comes from and how to permanently fix it.
It happens normaly with new archives on that node. When this message comes
up, some archives are not displaied when I use the GUI.

Thanks for help
Chris