ADSM-L

Re: Network adapter on windows

2006-03-06 14:12:56
Subject: Re: Network adapter on windows
From: Troy Frank <Troy.Frank AT UWMF.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:10:25 -0600
With gigabit it's more likely that you need to set the card, and the
switchport to auto.
It would also be a good idea to try some ftp file transfers to other
servers to see if tsm is the only box it's not getting gig to.

>>> Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM 3/6/2006 1:03:44 PM >>>
Okay so if my port on the switch is 1000/full as well....could it be
we're sending the data to tsm too fast?