ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 web gui

2006-03-03 20:58:54
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 web gui
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 11:55:32 +1000
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Please, IBM, document the new admin api and open it up to us so we
can write out own tools in PHP, perl, Erlang or whatever else we
want.  It will allow *us* to develop the interfaces *we* need, and as
you must maintain the API for the ISC anyway it will cost next to
nothing.

Steven Harris

AIX and TSM Administrator
Brisbane Australia