ADSM-L

Re: What is the FLUSH command?

2006-03-02 20:28:20
Subject: Re: What is the FLUSH command?
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:10:14 -0500
Are you perhaps referring to a trace flush from the trace facility?

There is no mention of trace flush in the latest Problem Determination
Guide, but if you look at the Trace Facility Guide for 4.1 (
http://publibfp.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/h2641210.pdf ) you see this
command [somewhat] documented.

Hope this helps.