ADSM-L

Re: dsmcad vs. dsmc sched

2006-02-22 09:51:20
Subject: Re: dsmcad vs. dsmc sched
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:50:49 -0700
        The dsmcad process can take a -se option, but sure about the
-virtual node option though. I prefer to start it with the  -optfile
option so that if I have different domains (or filesystems) for each
"instance" running on the client, each of them will pick up only the
right filesystems.

My 2 cents.

Ben