ADSM-L

ANS4023E

2006-02-17 13:51:56
Subject: ANS4023E
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:51:11 -0800
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC37480
<http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1IC37480>

The above article covers the issue we have seen the past 2 nights on a
client running 5.3.0.8. From what I can tell from reading it this shouldn't
be happening with this version of client. Could this one of those
re-introduced problems we've seen in the past or is there some other way
around this? I think it is odd that this just showed up in the past 2 days
when this particular client has been running fine for months.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com