ADSM-L

Re: ADSM.ORG login/confirmation problems

2006-02-15 19:18:45
Subject: Re: ADSM.ORG login/confirmation problems
From: Josh-Daniel Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:18:07 -0600
Mark,
Thanks.  Yes, I was hoping that maybe the ADSM.ORG folks would notice.

Eventually, one of the messages showed up post-dated, so I can go from
there.

-Josh

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:31:44 -0600
From: Mark Stapleton <mark.stapleton AT USBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/14/2006
06:45:23 PM:
There is no way to contact/feedback on this without being logged in.

Could someone send feedback indicating that xaminmo AT omnitech DOT net and
xaminmo1-adsmorg AT yahoo DOT com are having this problem?

ADSM.ORG isn't sending me reset passwords or confirmations of new
account
creations.

I've set to multiple different domains.

On yahoo, nothing shows up to inbox or bulk.

To home server, nothing hits the exim4 logs.

Keep in mind that no one on this list (including IBM) has any control over
adsm.org. Who the domain owners are has been a bit of a mystery for years.
This is why many of us use the adsm-l archives run by Marist University
(http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/), who owns the mailing
list.

Good luck.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT usbank DOT com)
MR Backup and Recovery Management