ADSM-L

Re: LTO devclass and PREFIX?

2006-02-14 07:17:10
Subject: Re: LTO devclass and PREFIX?
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:16:35 +0100
Hi Jim,

As far as I know the PREFIX does not do anything if you have barcode
labeled tapes. The PREFIX is used only for non-barcode labeled tapes.
Mind you, if you have a library with a barcode reader, you always should
use barcode labeled tapes.

Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards,
Richard van Denzel.