ADSM-L

Re: ISC help - remove DB volume mirror?

2006-02-13 14:57:30
Subject: Re: ISC help - remove DB volume mirror?
From: Kurt Beyers <Kurt.Beyers AT DOLMEN DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:57:14 +0100
Wanda,

I thought it was but as I'm not at the office, I can't check it either.

Select the database volume in the 'Server Properties - Database' and look then
under actions. I know that a mirror can be added here for sure so would think
it can be removed here too.

But won't be able to check this next morning or from a reply of you that it
isn't there. Long live the admin command line anyway.

regards,
Kurt