ADSM-L

Re: Offsite library via fiber

2006-02-10 16:37:38
Subject: Re: Offsite library via fiber
From: "Talafous, John" <john.talafous AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:37:01 -0600
This is very much an ideal TSM environment in that manual intervention
to move tape cartridges has been eliminated. A tip of the hat to the
architect!!!  This is VERY doable and the only gotcha I can think of is
the fibre distance restrictions.

John G. Talafous
Berbee Information Networks
john.talafous AT berbee DOT com