ADSM-L

Exclude.dir question

2006-02-08 08:10:34
Subject: Exclude.dir question
From: Tony Cummins <t.cummins AT COMPSERV.GLA.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:54:55 -0000
I need to exclude certain files and directories during backup, the structure
is similar to the following:

EXCLUDE.DIR     server1:\volume1:X\Y\Windows NT 5.0 Workstation Profile

Where X and Y are variables, is the following dsm.opt file entry correct:

EXCLUDE.DIR     server1:\volume1:\...\Windows NT 5.0 Workstation Profile

I've never used these commands before so thought I'd seek confirmation or
otherwise before pushing on as the servers are in service.

cheers,

Tony