ADSM-L

Retrieve/Restore script

2006-02-06 15:26:04
Subject: Retrieve/Restore script
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:25:32 -0800
I have a script that can tell me how much data was backed up, archived,
retrieved and restored but it only goes back the past 24 hours. I was
wondering if someone had a script that would give this same information by
adding a date so I choose what day I want this information. I'm mainly
interested in the retrieve/restore information.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com