ADSM-L

Import Node

2006-02-06 08:08:50
Subject: Import Node
From: "Choudarapu, Ramakrishna (GTI)" <Ramakrishna_Choudarapu AT ML DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:07:55 -0500
Hi All,

We are trying an IMPORT NODE which is estimated to complete in 15 days.
In case, the process is broken intermittently due to any reason (server
recycled), Do we need to re-run the IMPORT with all the input tapes OR
we can skip the tapes that were already processed?

Thanks,
Rama

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/