ADSM-L

Cant Chechin volumes

2006-02-06 04:51:40
Subject: Cant Chechin volumes
From: "Pretorius Louw <louw AT sun.ac DOT za>" <louw AT SUN.AC DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:51:15 +0200
Hi,

I'm trying to checkin volumes in a new 5.3.2 installation but keep on getting
"currently defined in storage pool or volume history file" - ANR8816E
Tried to label them with overwrite-option with no joy
I can checkin the volumes as state=private but not scratch.
Dont want to delete whole Volhist file as I have backups running.

It might be worth knowing that these volumes was used by previous backup
software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as Im running low on volumes

Regards

Louw Pretorius

Informasie Tegnologie

Stellenbosch Universiteit

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and
those who don't