ADSM-L

Re: Full backup direct from client server

2006-02-05 22:17:43
Subject: Re: Full backup direct from client server
From: Steven Harris <steve AT STEVENHARRIS DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:17:24 +1000
Paul,

The licencing is by cpu, so you can run as many nodes on the same machine as you want and still be within your licence terms. The client licences that you register on the server haven't caught up with the actual licencing scheme since it was changed a couple of years back. Just run a reg lic command to register as many licences as you need. Its an honour system.

Regards

Steve

Steven Harris

AIX and TSM Administrator