ADSM-L

Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Another backup set question

2006-01-20 11:46:05
Subject: Re: AW: [ADSM-L] Another backup set question
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:45:23 -0500
Thanks Arnaud ,Schaub & William!

I think it's finally working! It was a combination of what Arnaud and William
said.

Arnaud, I used the exact same syntax as the one used by the Gui and
but it gave me (An Invalid backup set name error), Same as the
other day. I then took out the space between "Weekly docapp" and it worked!
I tried this the other day, but I was using the filespace name and
and sometimes the filespace name and number together an
was getting errors. Also, The other day I was using lower case
syntax when I should have been using uppercase.

William, You were right I had been specifying the Name with
Nametype=FSID when I should have been using just the Number.

One more question is there a way to view what has been backed
up while the backup set is active? I am sure it is backing up
the filespace that I need. I am just curious.

Thanks again guys very much appreciated!