ADSM-L

Re: Amount of data backed up per node

2006-01-10 12:41:30
Subject: Re: Amount of data backed up per node
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:40:59 -0700
        I'm not an expert at SQL queries, but here is a script that I
use to see volume in the last 24 hours that is similar to yours. I will
give someone in the listserv credit for this, since I can't remember if
I stole it or made it myself:

                                         select summary.entity as "NODE
NAME" , nodes.domain_name as
                                 "DOMAIN" , nodes.platform_name as