ADSM-L

Re: Fwd: Re: [ADSM-L] Tape assignments as a mass-flow problem...

2006-01-06 15:20:15
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [ADSM-L] Tape assignments as a mass-flow problem...
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:20:47 -0500
This is actually APAR IC47950. I just looked and it's still listed as open. The
tape is deleted in the library client (STGDELETE)
and the volhistory entry in the library manager is removed, ownership changes
to the library manager, but it doesn't get put back as
scratch. I do something similar to Allen to identify those tapes and update
libv back to scratch.

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??