ADSM-L

Re: AW: Automated restore

2005-12-29 09:29:30
Subject: Re: AW: Automated restore
From: Troy Frank <Troy.Frank AT UWMF.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:28:39 -0600
Why would having a different nodename make you not be able to restore?  On the
source-node, do a "dsmc set access backup * dest-node *".  Then in the schedule
for the restore, use the -fromnode=source-node switch.

>>> J.Salak AT ASAMER DOT AT 12/29/2005 6:37:11 AM >>>
Hi,

staying on this NT tool-wave - I use www.superflexible.com which is cheap,
small, powerfull, reliable, otionally working like NT service, and has very
good support
best
Juraj

Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in
error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the
documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have
created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.