ADSM-L

Re: TDP for mail exch question !

2005-12-28 08:56:59
Subject: Re: TDP for mail exch question !
From: "Ochs, Duane" <Duane.Ochs AT QG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:55:42 -0600
Goran,
There are many ways to perform it. I use a cmd file that is launched by
TSM schedule and TSM scheduler service. The only issue is you don't get
accurate schedule based success or failure messages.
I know some others use windows scheduler to perform the task via a cmd
file or bat file. There are also other products out there that allow
scheduling with some reporting logic, I don't use any, but I have seen
references on the adsm website.

Duane