ADSM-L

Re: ISC Admin Center time outs

2005-12-21 11:08:58
Subject: Re: ISC Admin Center time outs
From: John Monahan <JMonahan AT COMPURES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:07:53 -0600
Your answer is in the ISC/Admin Center FAQ:
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&q1=tsmadmincenter&uid=swg21193419&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

______________________________
John Monahan
Senior Consultant Enterprise Solutions
Computech Resources, Inc.
Office: 952-833-0930 ext 109
Cell: 952-221-6938
http://www.computechresources.com

             "Gee, Norman"
             <Norman.Gee AT LC DOT CA
             .GOV>                                                      To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     ISC Admin Center time outs

             12/21/2005 09:12
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Is there a way to change the timeouts in the web gui to Admin Center.
The 5.2 web gui will allow you to stay on for 9999 hours without
reauthorization. ISC keeps on asking me for my userid and password if I
stay idle for 30 minutes.