ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.3 licensing error

2005-12-12 15:12:53
Subject: Re: TSM 5.3 licensing error
From: Geert De Pecker <gedp AT SOFICO DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:12:39 +0100
Richard,

Thanks for the mail. I indeed started dsmserv in the $DSMSERV_DIR
directory.
The error also show when running the "register license command":

TSM:SERVER1>
register license file=*.lic
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: REGISTER LICENSE
file=*.lic
ANR2852I Current license information:
ANR9639W Unable to load Shared License File dsmreg.sl.
ANR2032E REGISTER LICENSE: Command failed - internal server error
detected.
TSM:SERVER1>

I also tried copying all .lic and dsmreg.sl file from the production
server, but no luck.

Geert