ADSM-L

Expiring files on a node

2005-12-12 09:21:54
Subject: Expiring files on a node
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:21:45 -0500
Hello,

I always see the  following in the TSM Server log can someone
explain to me what it is exactly doing.

 ANR4391I Expiration processing node RV300, filespace
 RV32\NDS:, fsId 1, domain PRODUCTION, and management
class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files. (SESSION: 108196,

ANR4391I Expiration processing node RV300, filespace
RV32\SERVER SPECIFIC INFO, fsId 2, domain PRODUCTION,
and management class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files.

ANR4391I Expiration processing node RV300, filespace
RV32\SYS:, fsId 3, domain PRODUCTION, and management
class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files. (SESSION: 108196,

 ANR4391I Expiration processing node RV300, filespace
 RV32\VOL1:, fsId 4, domain PRODUCTION, and management
 class DEFAULT - for BACKUP type files. (SESSION: 108196,
 PROCESS: 700)

Thanks

TSM 5.3.2.1
TSM Novell client 5.2.2