ADSM-L

TDP for Oracle 5.2.x

2005-11-24 12:59:06
Subject: TDP for Oracle 5.2.x
From: Rainer Holzinger <rainer_holzinger AT WEB DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:58:36 +0100
Hello all,

I'm about to install TDP for Oracle on three Suse Linux servers.

The Oracle version is 10g on a Oracle Real Application Cluster.

The TDPO base version (5.2.0) has been downloaded from the passport
advantage site. I have visited now the ftp download site to check for
patches. I haven't found a maintenance level or patch level there for
Linux. For AIX, HPUX and Solaris there are files available. Is there
nothing new on 5.2.0 or did I miss something?

Thanks, Rainer