ADSM-L

Re: ISC / AC - Firefox ?

2005-11-16 16:58:28
Subject: Re: ISC / AC - Firefox ?
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:58:19 -0600
Goc,

BTW, the problem exists in Mozilla as well!  I am using a Linux version
Mozilla ver 1.7.12 (which is supposed to be supported, Firefox is not)
and I get these ridiculously wide screen that I have to scroll sideways
on all the time.  Sure wish there was a fix for the problem.

--
Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE

goc wrote:

hi all,
not so tech question ... or maybe yes :-)

did anyone solved the firefox window/applet sizing not spread 3000 pixels
wide ?

i didnt even try in IE coz of religious issues , hehe ... just kidding.

thanks