ADSM-L

Re: TOR duplicate reports daily

2005-11-14 13:21:56
Subject: Re: TOR duplicate reports daily
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:21:51 -0500
==> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 07:35:55 -0500, "Schaub, Steve" <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST
DOT COM> said:

> TSM server 5.2.2.0 & 5.2.4.3
> TSM client 5.3.0.15
> TOR client 5.3.1.0

> Recently we started receiving duplicates of all our Tivoli Op Reporting
> daily reports, and I cant figure out why.  We havent modified TOR in months.
> I checked for duplicate services running, etc, but nothing obvious shows up.
> Can someone point me in the right direction on where to start diagnosing
> this thing?

Are you certain that the messages in question are actually different messages?
(i.e. different message IDs, slightly different times, etc.)

Most of our repeat-send problems involve some mail gateway that's developed
indigestion.

- Allen S. Rout